- › Traditional Teppanyaki BBQ
- › Australian made
- › Great for entertaining outdoors
- › 316 marine grade stainless steel
- › 18mm thick 5CR12 grade stainless steel plate
- › Excellent high heat retention
- › Fully enclosed, meaning the burner is protected from the wind and elements
- › Designed to sit within a bench or mounted into a cabinet frame
- › Easy to clean, features a fat drainage tray that runs into a fat draw
- › Allowing you to easily remove excess fat and food
- › Central cast iron double ring burner with flame failure
- › Fully electropolished
- › 10-year structural warranty
- › 12-month warranty on parts
- › Scroll down to read FAQ's about the Traditional Teppanyaki BBQ
- › Overall Dimensions: 953L x 630W x 360H (mm)
- › Allow 50mm for adjustable feet
- › BBQ Plate Dimensions: 840L x 556W (mm)
- › BBQ Plate: 18mm 5CR12 or duplex stainless
- › BBQ Body: 316 marine grade stainless steel
- › Weight: 110kg
- › 2nd tier gas certified by QGA (Queensland Gas Association)
- › Only available for customers in Queensland
- › Part #: SSTEPP-01-LP
FAQ - Traditional Teppanyaki BBQ
Yes, it is suitable for outdoor use however the Traditional Teppanyaki BBQ will require adequate protection from the elements and rain.
No, the Traditional Teppanyaki BBQ does not require any additional insulation. The BBQ is ready to be installed as-is, there is no need for a seperate heat/insulation jacket to be fitted to the bench prior to installing.
No, the Traditional Teppanyaki BBQ has extremely low emissions, therefore this appliance does not require a range hood.
The only reason you may want to install a range hood is for the removal of smoke which will be caused by cooking. We recommend selecting a range hood with a surface area equal to or larger than the cooktop however this is not critical.
When installing a range hood, ensure the range hood is installed correctly, as per the range hood manufacturer's instructions.
If your food keeps burning and sticking to the plate it is most likely you have the BBQ turned up too high and the plate is too hot.
We recommend always starting the BBQ with the dial positioned halfway. After 10 minutes, if more heat is required, slowly increase in small increments until the ideal temperature is reached.
The ideal cooking temperature is between 200-250 degrees. We recommend purchasing an infrared temperature gun/thermometer to accurately check the BBQ plate temperature.
The ideal cooking temperature is between 200-250 degrees, we recommend purchasing a infrared temperature gun/thermometer to accurately check the cooking plate temperature.
Yes, the Traditional Teppanyaki BBQ is built using high quality 316 marine grade stainless steel with a duplex stainless steel cooking plate and will last in coastal conditions.
We recommend wiping the BBQ down after each use to avoid a build-up of salt and dirt, keeping the BBQ in top condition for years to come.
If you are not using your BBQ for long periods of time, click here to read about how best clean and look after your BBQ.